10 July 2012

the sun's still shining.

i did many things today.
-chopped my hair. literally. 
its length was at my belly button.
now its barley past my chin. 
-went to see incredible spiderman
it was okay.
avengers is better. 
-looked up hairstyles for my short hair.
-watched 8 episdoes of vampire diaries.
stefan is very very easy on the eyes.
-checked my fav blogs.
where i found this.
in a round about way.


adorable isn't it.

my 18th birthday is in a few days.
it will probably be spent watching vampire diaries,
eating ice cream,
listening to one direction and lennon & maisy,
and pinning endlessly.
maybe i'll work on my bffaeutsgdawmod's birthday present.
(that means (i just made it up) best friend forever and ever until the sun goes down and we meet one direction)

oh. and i'm really hoping this is real. 
but unfortunately i don't think it is. 





No comments:

Post a Comment