28 August 2012

its been a while.

things are cray cray.
friends are moving away.
friends are moving in.
school is overtaking my life.
as well as work.

today was a good day.
then a bad day.
then a good day.

my sociology teacher is asian.
it brings back good high school memories.
fong.
they're basically the same person.
my interior design class is great.
got me pumped about my soon to be major.
thats when things went down hill.

i learned that the interior design program at byu idaho has been canceled.
awesome.
that put a damper on my plans for the future.
i've yet to decide what to do now.

then i saw my long lost friend, Emily Schramm.
at yogurtland.
i should have known. ha.
we chatted. 
she's leaving me as well.

maybe my panties are just in a wad
but this year isn't going to be as fun as i expected.
oh well.

i'm considering changing my blog name to
624 degrees celsius.
idk if thats hot or cold.
but i like it.
its random. 

in the meantime,
enjoy this song.
its lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment