11 September 2012

September is the worst month.

Good news. My favorite woman is starting to teach an aerobics class.
I didn't think i could love her more but i was wrong.
We will be doing moves like this.
But don't be intimidated-
we hardly ever look like that.


Football season has begun after long anticipation.
BYU has won the 2 games they have played.
They play Utah on saturday. 
at utah. lame.
it will be a good game. 
[this man sitting across from me just checked out his own muscles.
maybe thats what men do. who knows.]


I have a new sunburn. from the game on saturday.
looks like short season is over for me.
i have an awful tan line and it has no intention of being fixed this year. 
too bad. its still hot outside. 

i plan on making this snowflake.
lovely isn't it?


i dropped my math class. 
i was told that math 1050 is the most failed class at uvu.
due to the teachers.
i have since decided to take that class either at byu during the fall, summer or online.
hopefully it works.
math sucks.
nobody will ever use it in normal life.
I need to golfing. before the snow comes.
my calluses are gone. thats never a good sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment