29 October 2012

and the weight gain begins....

the trip was supposed to be short.
we walked in to the local Walgreens around the corner.
we were on a quest for tissues.
while on the paper goods isle i got to thinking.
'ashley, halloween is almost over. 
then thanksgiving. 
then christmas. 
you can make it a month more.'
i didn't even believe myself....
we got what we wanted,
not necessilary what we came for,
and headed to the register.
in the middle of the isle was a bin full these...
i gasped. 
the cashier grabbed the phone preparing to call 911.
cadbury balls had come back into my life.
earlier than expected too!
i only had about 10. 
my tummy isn't used to this goodness so early in the season.
i will slowly have to build my tolerance.
if you need me i'll be in my room. 
eating my cadbury christmas balls.



1 comment:

  1. You are hilarious! I love your posts! They aways make me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete