13 September 2013

meet Josh. he's not for sale.

he's mine. all mine.
Joshua. 
we are quite the same person actually.
unfortunately he is in orem.
i am in logan.
(not like y'all would know that because i haven't posted in forever...)
he has come up two times to surprise me. 
the first time i was suspicious. 
the second time
(tonight)
i had no idea.
he brought me flowers to try to ease my anger.
i don't like it when people spend money on me. 
or drive 2 hours to see me for 3 hours...
this is just a small portion. 
the rest are scattered through my apt.
this one is definitely a keeper.
you'll be seeing him around here a lot. 

here's to 40-hour work weeks, late nights & early mornings. 

2 comments:

  1. OMGosh! He is adorable! YOu definitely should keep him Ash! :) I'm excited to see you Wednesday to go pick up Bri! YAY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i plan on it. :) i am so stinkin excited too!! its been a long 18 months!

    ReplyDelete