24 October 2013

being apart isn't easy.

+ on october 19th joshua and i celebrated our 2 month anniversary.
we got grilled cheese samiches
that looked like birds.
and we watched the Saratov Approach
josh says its the best movie he's ever seen.
he highly recommends it. 
brianna came and visited me this week.
she came to logan with me on sunday
and took my car to idaho today. 
i'm stranded
there's nothing else to do in Logan 
so we ate.

 + then we had a Princess Diaries party.
we ate all the foods that they eat in the movie.
(well those that are available outside of Genovia)
+ and we matched.
on accident.
neither of wearing shirts for the sports we actually play.
its fine.

= heres to grease fires, pears and golf.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVES YOU ASH! I miss you and I am so glad to read your blog. :) You have such a great writing style. It is totally "you!" Can't wait to see you again, love.
    Tayci

    ReplyDelete