27 April 2012

i'm responsible...

wednesday was a hectic day.
i didn't feel like doing much of anything.
so i sent my mother this text message.
it said,
"I thought i would inform you of my responsible decision.
Due to my overload of homework and other assignments, my desire to not be lonely [because none of my friends were going], and the pain i experience when a 17 pound robe is placed on my shoulders [i got sunburned again... oops], i have made a responsible decision to not attend the optional choir festival today.
instead i will be spending my time doing seminary make up [i have 7 tardies that need to be made up. stinkin first period sem sem], my writers technique notebook, writing an essay, and reading a book. (just to name a few).
thank you for your consideration of not being mad at me seeing as i am almost an adult who makes responsible decisions to accommodate what she feels best.
as you said, i need to focus on my academic grades rather than extra curricular activities."
she wasn't "mad" she was "dissapointed."
pff.
i thought i was persuasive.
i dislike choir.
i try to skip school as much as possible to avoid the loony bin.

p.s. what the heck happened to summer?
someone bring it back to me please!

No comments:

Post a Comment