19 April 2012

ellen proposal.

[refer to #10 on last post]

i'm going to send an email to ellen degeneres.
i'm considering saying this.
Basically I'm in love with One Direction.
Mostly Liam and Niall. 
My best friend loves Harry.
She also loves Niall.
We get in arguments over him.
But don't tell the others they might get jealous.
I really just love them all.
When you get down to it the boys are quite hilarious.
They also have accents.
And are extremely good looking.
You are humorous as well.
You make me laugh.
I think you should get them on your show.
This proposal is quite selfish.
I have always wanted to get an ab workout from laughing.
You six could quite possibly help me accomplish this.
Whether on my couch or in the audience.
I will let you decide.
I might have other motives.
I will keep those a secret for now.
That is all.
with that format and everything.
some would say i'm being ridiculous.
i say i'm just being honest.

i don't want to stay in utah for college.
but i feel like i need to.

maybe because my best friend is staying here too.
i need her.
until i get a man.
don't worry.
that wasn't mean.
she thinks the same thing.
until i have a male in my life i have callie.

graduation is at the end of may.
i can't wait.

i want to start using british words.
like university instead of college.
and thats all i can think of right now.
my friend sarah is helping me make the conversion.

i'll go send that to ellen.

No comments:

Post a Comment